Thank you for joining the best and safest fitness program in the world.
Your full three-week trial is reserved and in the books. We’ll be giving you a call very shortly to get your first class reserved and discuss your fitness goals.
We are committed to your — and our team’s — health and safety at Better Body. This is our BIGGEST priority as we begin to reopen our Bootcamps. We are geared to making Better Body the Safest Place on Earth.
So in accordance with CDC regulations, we have prepared some safety and cleanliness guidelines and protocols to ensure we make our gyms the safest it can be.
The BBB Safety List:
- Please line up outside on floor spots to maintain social distancing as you enter.
- Please use the floor spots to line up for the bathroom to maintain social distancing.
- Temperature will be checked one at a time as you enter.
- You cannot register for a double. If you would like to do a double, you can be put on the waitlist for the next class. A spot will be given to you if available.
- Wipe down your own equipment to your satisfaction before and after class. All disinfecting supplies will be at your station.
- Equipment will also be sprayed with Lysol between classes.
- Equipment and bathrooms will be cleaned with hospital-grade cleaner daily.
- Masks MUST be worn by all staff and members as they wait, walk-in, and walk out. They can be removed once you’re at your stations.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at front desks to enforce the touchless check-in.
- Class sizes have been reduced to only twenty-four members per class. All stations are a minimum of six feet apart.
- All equipment will only be used once per class per person. There will be no sharing of any dumbbells, mats, bands, and equalizers.
- No touching each other or trainers. That means no high fives or hugs.
- Classes will be ending sharply on time to allow time for disinfecting the stations and the gym.
- Be conscious and respectful of your distance with your fellow Bootcamp members.
- Don’t be late! Time is of the essence now more than ever as class sizes are limited.
- Limit your personal belongings and keep them with you at your station. The less you carry will keep our Bootcamps clean and safe.
- Don’t linger. We know we haven’t seen you all for some time, but we want to make sure the classes are seamless and safe. In order for our staff to clean, we kindly ask you to leave once the class is over.
Upon arrival at the Bootcamp, you will be greeted at the desk by one of our staff. Next you’ll fill out a waiver and enjoy your first workout. After the class, you’ll book your strategy session where we’ll go over a game plan for your goals.
We can’t wait to meet you and help you on your fitness journey. See you soon!